Art of Living Search

Loading

Monday, August 14, 2006



Happy Independence Day!

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without
which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
- Albert Einstein

Wish you a happy independence day!
I think we should introspect on what we have given back to mother India.
Its high time we all think and act, "How can I make a difference? How can I contribute towards enriching my country?".


An interesting article on India by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar


Also check out my previous blogs:

Pakistanis and Indians together? - Shift in the world consciousness: Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam

Mathematics, Science and Spirituality

Check out Francois Gautier's article: The truth about India's Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment